jueves, 19 de enero de 2012

ESPAÑOL/ SPANISH. Spanish negation

Spanish Negation

Learning the Spanish Negation is very important, because its structure is used in every day conversation. The more you master, the closer you get to mastering the Spanish language. But first we need to know what's the role of Negation in the structure of the grammar in Spanish.

Spanish negation is the process that turns an affirmative statement (I am happy) into its opposite denial (I am not happy). Here are some examples:

English Negation
Spanish Negation
Negation
Negación
he is not here
él no está aquí
that is not my book
no es mi libro
do not enter
no entre

As you can see on the example above, the structure of the Negation in Spanish takes a logical pattern. Locate the Negation above and see how it works with the rest of the sentence in Spanish.

List of Negation in Spanish

Below is a list of the Negation and negative expressions in Spanish placed in table. Memorizing this table will help you add very useful and important words to your Spanish vocabulary.

English Negation
Spanish Negation
I don't speak
Yo no hablo
I don't write
Yo no escribo
I don't drive
Yo no conduzco
I don't love
No me gusta
I don't give
Yo no doy
I don't smile
No sonrío
I don't take
No tomo
he doesn't speak
no habla
he doesn't write
no escribe
he doesn't drive
no conduce
he doesn't love
no ama
he doesn't give
no da
he doesn't smile
no sonrie
he doesn't take
él no toma
we don't speak
no hablamos
we don't write
no escribimos
we don't drive
no conducimos
we don't love
no amamos
we don't give
no damos
we don't smile
no sonreimos
we don't take
no tomamos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario