jueves, 12 de enero de 2012

ESPAÑOL/ SPANISH.11 verbos españoles

Spanish Verbs

Learning the Spanish Verbs is very important, because its structure is used in every day conversation. The more you master, the closer you get to mastering the Spanish language. But first we need to know what's the role of Verbs in the structure of the grammar in Spanish.

Spanish verbs are words that convey action (bring, read, walk, run), or a state of being (exist, stand). In most languages a verb may agree with the person, gender, and/or number of some of its arguments, such as its subject, or object. Here are some examples:

English Verbs
Spanish Verbs
Verbs
Verbos
Past
Pasado
I spoke
Hablé
I wrote
Escribí
I drove
Manejé
I loved
Me encantó
I gave
Di
I smiled
Sonreí
I took
Tomé
he spoke
habló
he wrote
escribió
he drove
condujo
he loved
amó
he gave
dio
he smiled
sonrió
he took
tomó
we spoke
hablamos
we wrote
escribimos
we drove
manejamos
we loved
amamos
we gave
dimos
we smiled
sonreimos
we took
tomamos
Future
Futuro
I will speak
hablaré
I will write
escribiré
I will drive
manejaré
I will love
Amaré
I will give
Daré
I will smile
sonreiré
I will take
Tomaré
he will speak
hablará
he will write
escribirá
he will drive
manejará
he will love
le va a encantar
he will give
dará
he will smile
sonreirá
he will take
tomará
we will speak
hablaremos
we will write
escribiremos
we will drive
nos dirigiremos
we will love
amaremos
we will give
daremos
we will smile
sonreiremos
we will take
tomaremos
Present
Presente
I speak
Hablo
I write
Escribo
I drive
Conduzco
I love
Me encanta
I give
Doy
I smile
Sonrío
I take
tomo
he speaks
habla
he writes
escribe
he drives
conduce
he loves
ama
he gives
da
he smiles
sonríe
he takes
toma
we speak
hablamos
we write
escribimos
we drive
conducimos
we love
nos encanta
we give
damos
we smile
sonreímos
we take
tomamos

As you can see on the example above, the structure of the Verbs in Spanish takes a logical pattern. Locate the Verbs above and see how it works with the rest of the sentence in Spanish.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario