sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

ESPAÑOL/ SPANISH.12

List of Verbs in Spanish

Below is a list of the conjugated Verbs in the present past and future in Spanish placed in table. Memorizing this table will help you add very useful and important words to your Spanish vocabulary.

English Verbs
Spanish Verbs
I can accept that
puedo aceptar eso
she added it
se añadió
we admit it
lo admitimos
they advised him
le aconsejaron
I can agree with that
puedo estar de acuerdo con eso
she allows it
ella lo permite
we announce it
lo anunciamos
I can apologize
puedo pedir disculpas
she appears today
parece hoy o ella parece hoy
they arranged that
ellos arreglaron que..o arreglaron que
I can arrive tomorrow
Puedo llegar mañana
she can ask him
ella puede pedirle
she attaches that
ella adjunto eso
we attack them
los atacamos
they avoid her
ellos la evitan
I can bake it
Puedo hornear
she is like him
ella es como él
we beat it
ganamos
they became happy
se convirtieron en felices
I can begin that
puedo iniciar eso
we borrowed money
pedimos dinero prestado
they breathe air
respiran aire
I can bring it
puedo traerlo
I can build that
puedo construirlo
she buys food
ella compra alimentos
we calculate it
lo calculamos
they carry it
lo llevan
they don't cheat
no hacen trampa
she chooses him
ella lo elige
we close it
lo cerramos
he comes here
aquí viene
I can compare that
puedo compararlo
she competes with me
ella compite conmigo
we complain about it
nos quejamos de eso
they continued reading
siguieron leyendo
he cried about that
él lloró por eso
I can decide now
Yo puedo decidir ahora
she described it to me
ella me lo describió
we disagree about it
no estamos de acuerdo en ello
they disappeared quickly
desaparecieron rápidamente
I discovered that
Descubrí que
she dislikes that
no le gusta que
we do it
lo hacemos
they dream about it
ellos sueñan con eso
I earned
Obtuve
he eats a lot
él come mucho
we enjoyed that
lo disfrutamos
they entered here
entraron aquí
he escaped that
el se escapó
I can explain that
puedo explicarlo
she feels that too
ella lo siente también
we fled from there
huimos de allí
they will fly tomorrow
volarán mañana
I can follow you
puedo seguirte
she forgot me
ella me olvidó
we forgive him
lo perdonamos
I can give her that
yo puedo darle (a ella)
she goes there
ella va allí
we greeted them
Los saludamos
I hate that
odio eso
I can hear it
puedo escucharlo
she imagine that
ella imagina eso
we invited them
los invitamos
I know him
Yo lo conozco
she learned it
lo aprendió
we leave now
nos vamos ahora
they lied about him
mintieron sobre él
I can listen to that
puedo escuchar eso
she lost that
lo perdió
we made it yesterday
lo hicimos ayer
they met him
se encontraron con él
I misspell that
lo escribo mal
I always pray
Siempre rezo
she prefers that
ella prefiere eso
we protected them
los protegemos
they will punish her
la van a castigar
I can put it there
lo puedo poner ahí
she will read it
ella lo va a leer
we received that
lo recibimos
they refuse to talk
se niegan a hablar
I remember that
recuerdo eso
she repeats that
o repite eso
we see it
lo vemos
they sell it
lo venden
I sent that yesterday
lo envié ayer
he shaved his beard
se afeitó la barba
it shrunk quickly
se redujo rápidamente
we will sing it
vamos a cantar
they sat there
se sentaron ahí
I can speak it
Puedo hablar
she spends money
ella gasta dinero
we suffered from that
sufrimos por eso
they suggest that
sugieren que
I surprised him
lo sorprendí
she took that
ella tomó eso
we teach it
lo enseñamos
they told us
nos dijeron
she thanked him
le agradeció
I can think about it
Puedo pensar en ello
she threw it
lo arrojó
we understand that
entendemos eso
they want that
ellos quieren eso
I can wear it
puedo usar eso
she writes that
ella escribe eso
we talk about it
hablamos de eso
they have it
la tienen
I watched it
la vi
I will talk about it
Voy a hablar de ello
he bought that yesterday
lo compró ayer
we finished it
lo terminamos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario