jueves, 26 de enero de 2012

ESPAÑOL/SPANISH spanish phrases (A)



Spanish Phrases

Enjoy these Spanish expressions, but don't forget to bookmark this page for future reference.



English
Spanish Phrases
Hi!
¡Hola!
Good morning!
¡Buenos días!
Good afternoon!
Buenas tardes!
Good evening!
¡Buenas noches!
Welcome! (to greet someone)
¡Bienvenido/a!
Hello my friend!
¡Hola amigo/a!
How are you? (friendly)
¿Cómo estás?
How are you? (polite)
Cómo está?
I'm fine, thank you!
¡Muy bien, gracias!
And you? (friendly)
¿Y tú?
And you? (polite)
¿Y usted?
Good
Bien
Not so good
No muy bien
Long time no see
Tanto tiempo sin vernos
I missed you
Te extrañé
What's new?
¿Qué hay de nuevo?
Nothing new
Nada nuevo
Thank you (very much)!
¡(Muchas) gracias!
You're welcome! (for "thank you")
¡De nada!
My pleasure
Con mucho agrado
Come in! (or: enter!)
¡Pasa!
Make yourself at home!
¡Siéntete como en tu casa!
Have a nice day!
¡Que tengas un buen día!
Good night!
¡Buenas noches!
Good night and sweet dreams!
¡Buenas noche, que tengas dulces sueños!
See you later!
¡Hasta luego!
See you soon!
¡Hasta pronto!
See you tomorrow!
¡Hasta mañana!
Good bye!
¡Adiós!
Have a good trip!
¡Buen viaje!
I have to go
Debo irme
I will be right back!
¡Vuelvo enseguida!
Good luck!
¡Buena suerte!
Happy birthday!
¡Feliz cumpleaños!
Happy new year!
¡Feliz año nuevo!
Merry Christmas!
¡Feliz navidad!
Happy Independence Day!
¡Feliz día de la independencia!
Happy Labor Day!
¡Feliz día del trabajo!
Congratulations!
¡Felicitaciones!
Enjoy! (or: bon appetit)
¡Buen provecho!
Bless you (when sneezing)
¡Salud!
Best wishes!
¡Saludos!
Cheers! (or: to your health)
¡Salud!
Accept my best wishes
Recibe mis saludos
What's your name?
¿Cómo te llamas?
My name is (John Doe)
Me llamo (John Doe)
Nice to meet you!
¡Gusto en conocerte!
Where are you from?
¿De dónde eres?
I'm from (the U.S/ Mexico)
Soy de (Méjico/EE.UU.)
I'm (American/ Mexican)
Soy (norteamericano/mejicano)
Where do you live?
¿Dónde vives?
I live in (the U.S/ Mexico)
Vivo en (los EE.UU./Méjico)
Do you like it here?
¿Te gusta vivir aquí?
Mexico is a beautiful country
Méjico es un país muy bonito
What do you do for a living?
¿En qué trabajas?
I'm a (teacher/ student/ engineer)
Soy (profesor/a, estudiante, ingeniero)
Do you speak (English/ Spanish)?
¿Hablas (inglés/castellano)?
Just a little
Un poquito
I like Spanish
Me gusta el castellano
I'm trying to learn Spanish
Estoy tratando de aprender castellano
It's a hard language
Es un idioma difícil
It's an easy language
Es un idioma fácil
Oh! That's good!
¡Ah, eso es bueno!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario