jueves, 26 de enero de 2012

INGLÉS Los conectores de frases

Los conectores o conjunciones son palabras que usamos para unir dos o más frases o dos palabras dentro de la misma oración. Aquí tienes los conectores más comunes agrupados en categorías.

Copulativos and, not only … but also …, not only … but … as well, both … and …, no sooner … than
Disyuntivos or, either … or …, neither … nor …, whether … or …, else, otherwise Condicionales if, whether, unless, provided, providing, as long as, in case, in case of Concesivos although, though, even though, even if, despite, in spite of, not even if, regardless of Conclusivos therefore, hence, thus, so, consequently Continuativos then, moreover, furthermore, besides, in addition to Adversativos but, however, nonetheless, yet, still, on the other hand, instead, instead of, on the contrary Causales because, for, because of, as a result of, due to, owing to, since, as Comparativos as, as … as …, not as … as …, not so … as …, just as … so …, as if, as though Funcionales so, so that, so as to, so as not to, in order to



Verbos Primarios

Verbo "to be" - ser o estar I am / I was / I have been / I had been / I will be / … Verbo "to have" - haber o tener I have / I had / I have had / I had had / I will have / …

Verbos Modales

Can - puedo I can dance. Could - podría / pude / podía / pudiera I could dance if I could practice. May - podría / quizás / puede que It may rain today. Might - podría / quizás / puede que They might come tomorrow. Must - debo / debo de I must go. - She must be crazy. Should - debería / tendría que I should study more. Ought to - debería / tendría que I ought to study more.

Verbos Auxiliares




Los tiempos verbales del inglés en voz activa (presente, pasado, futuro, condicionales, etc.) con ejemplos traducidos al español.

Present - What happens? I work - I am working Present Perfect - What has happened? I have worked - I have been working

Past - What happened? I worked - I was working Past Perfect - What had happened? I had worked - I had been working

Future - What will happen? I will work - I will be working Future Perfect - What will have happened? I will have worked - I will have been working

Future (going to) - What is going to happen? I am going to work - I am going to be working Future Perfect (going to) - What is going to have happened? I am going to have worked - I am going to have been working

Future in Past - What was going to happen? I was going to work - I was going to be working Future Perfect in Past - What was going to have happened? I was going to have worked - I was going to have been working

Conditional - What would happen? I would work - I would be working Conditional Perfect- What would have happened? I would have worked - I would have been working

Modals - What (could, must, should, …) happen? I (could, must, …) work - I (could, must, should, …) be working Modals + Have - What (could, must, should, …) have happened? I (could, …) have worked - I (could, must, should, …) have been working

Imperatives - Make it happpen! - Let's make it happen! Work!. Let's work!





Todos los tiempos verbales del inglés en voz pasiva con ejemplos traducidos al español.

Present - What is done? The car is washed Present Perfect - What has been done? The car has been washed

Past - What was done? The car was washed Past Perfect - What had been done? The car had been washed

Future - What will be done? The car will be washed Future Perfect - What will have been done? The car will have been washed

Future (going to) - What is going to be done? The car is going to be washed Future Perfect (going to) - What is going to have been done? The car is going to have been washed

Future in Past - What was going to be done? The car was going to be washed Future Perfect in Past - What was going to have been done? The car was going to have been washed

Conditional - What would be done? The car would be washed

Conditional Perfect - What would have been done? The car would have been washed

Modals - What (could, must, should, …) be done? The car (could, must, should, …) be washed Modals + Have - What (could, must, should, …) have been done? The car (could, must, should, …) have been washed

Los "condicionales" son ciertas estructuras del inglés en las cuales, si cierta condición, situación o circunstancia es verdadera, entonces sucede un resultado específico. Aquí veremos varios tipos usuales de "condicionales"

Zero Conditional - (Type Zero) - Situación siempre verdadera If you freeze water, it turns into ice. First Conditional - (Type I) - Situación real o posible If it rains today, I'll stay at home. Second Conditional - (Type II) - Situación hipotética If I won the lottery, I would travel around the world. Third Conditional - (Type III) - Situación hipotética del pasado If I had won the lottery, I would have traveled around the world.

Conditional: wish + past simple- Deseo sobre una situación irreal I wish I were rich (but I am not) Conditional: wish + past perfect - Deseo sobre el pasado I wish I had learned English when I was younger (but I didn't) Conditional: wish + would - Expresando desagrado o irritación I wish you would stop making that noise

Palabras para expresar condiciones: unless, provided, …You won't pass the exam unless you study harder.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario